Grants & Licences

Trecwn1 004WP_20140520_002

Natural Resources Wales (NRW) is the authority that regulates private woodland and forestry matters in the Wales. NRW administers felling and restocking controls through Felling Licences and also deals with Environmental Impact Assessments for forestry activities.http://NRW EIA

If you need to fell more than five cubic metres of timber in any one calendar quarter you will almost certainly need a felling licence. Please follow the link to see NRW information on felling: FLA NRW v2 0 Felling Licence Application form  

ARC Woodlands can determine your particular requirement for a licence and apply for appropriate permissions on your behalf. In most cases you will have to replant the area that has been felled.

Leave a comment